By Anonymous - 01/06/2013 20:50 - United States

Today, wanting to do something nice for my dad, I mowed the lawn. He grounded me for "emasculating" him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 008
You deserved it 4 407

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How does that emasculate him? What a little bitch

Rocketgirl89 17

Parents are weird. They complain when you don't do any work around the house. Then they complain when you do.

Comments

u should of worn a skirt and a blouse. in order for him to be the man!

Well we've all heard that old saying, he who mows the lawn somehow is manlier then everyone else....or something like that.

CVTTRVN 19

Awee that was so sweet of you OP. C: Sorry you were punished for doing something good LAWL

Next time he wants you to mow the lawn, tell him you don't want to emasculate him.

And then he grounds OP for talking back to him. Sometimes you just cannot win.

Was he seriously injured recently? Ask for a list of other things you shouldn't do that threaten his manhood.

challan 19

mowing the lawn is one of my favorite household chores. glad my father isn't as easily pussified.

Xatraris 38

I hate yard work. When, or if, I ever have children, they can have at whatever chore they want. I've lived my life working, time to be lazy.

Eloras_Mom 0

I have an ex who refused to let me mow. Its a man's job and I was making him look bad. I told him that he didnt need my help in order to look bad. The knee high grass was doing the trick just fine.

jayellef 3

Your dad's a dick! That was extremely nice of you.

It's funny to think that someone who would feel emasculated, would also admit to it.