By KillMeNow - 06/06/2011 06:27 - United States

Today, Twilight once again won all the awards at MTV, beating out Inception, Toy Story 3, Harry Potter, etc. This is MY generation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 105 233
You deserved it 12 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

it's MTV, so who gives a shit what they think?

MTV is just a trend follower. they have no standards.

Comments

pan1cked 0

it's just MTV... I think you'll be okay.

you really have to think about the type of fans they are though, they are the type that will over and over and OVER again. whereas the type of fans that would vote for Harry potter and inception really don't give a **** about MTV.

just FYI, some people are fans of all 3. ;) However, I don't waste time voting on that crap.

i could win an award too if i wrote some crappy mary sue fanfiction. no one would be able to tell how bad it was as long as one of my main characters was hot, and i mentioned it on every chapter.

You sound like Bryan in that Family Guy episode

well the genre is half romantic, you can't really hate on a book for what it's actually supposed to be I could hate on a non fiction book for being boring and too factual, which is what it was meant to be haters be hatin

I've read the books. They were terrible. There's no plot line, no character development, and no realism. Yeah, it's fiction but it can still seem real. Bella would seem real enough as the role of "whiny, immature, and horny teenage girl" if Meyers had actually tried to write her as that.

ya well thats MTV. twilight sucks, all the other movoes are good. end of story.

MTV stopped being music television years ago. Now days it's just full of crappy reality shows.

No debating that, they started sucking when they started having reality shows on, and all music tv stations are heading that way. Sucks indeed.

jvillan87 5

Yup...this all started when they first aired "The Real World". That's when MTV took a nose dive. Then came MTV2. They actually played music...now all you see is Jersey Shore reruns...**** MTV.

rockstar417 0

lol yeaaaaa I thought harry potter should've won

Gallaghers 0

Bitch bitch bitch, is that all you do? has this really ruined your life? Grow up and you'll start seeing and experiencing real problems.

gaaaah.......I must say we need a movie Hitler

Or a movie Stalin. Uncle Joe killed more people than Hitler

cover yourself with honey and roll around in glitter , then f*** yourself . maybe then u'll become vampire .

aaaahhDamn 0

seriously though, GetTheFuckOut.

dinosluver13 1
JennaMarie420 2

I love twilight, but I don't want to be a vampire. The movies suck but the books are some of the best I've ever read. Don't judge people just because it's not your thing.

whoisthisgirl 4

I just like all movies... I can't wait till transformers 3 and part two of HP though :)

amazinghorseback 4

**** u get out of this it is against twilight not for it

all the movies completely suck, in my opinion. the book are okay...I guess...

We're not judging you because it's not our thing, we're judging you because you have bad taste in books.

No twilight is way over rated and way to hyped up. Ok so it had good books. Then o back and read them in your cave and stop arguing with people about it. Clearly not everyone likes flaming vampires. So just stop.

More like, f our generation's lives.