By pimpdaddyX - 22/09/2012 16:22 - Malaysia - Shah Alam

Today, trying to be smooth, I slipped the girl I like a piece of paper with my phone number written on it. A while later, she slipped it back to me and left the room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 170
You deserved it 19 942

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Perhaps she typed it into her phone before leaving, thereby giving you a chance for a real connection. Or not...

It's not smooth when you give a girl some scrap of paper. Go talk to her and show her some of your better qualities; you might find that she'll be a bit more responsive.

Comments

Did it also say "Do you like me?" and have boxes for her to check yes or no? Grow a pair and talk to her like a grown up next time.

I'm guessing that he's a nice as well as shy guy. And has learned like most nice guys, asking a girl out can end with a crewel response.

That's a cop out. You should have went over to her like a real "man", and asked her for her number. I would have done the same thing.

Don't throw it away it may have her # on it!!!

Don't feel bad. I once wrote a Guy a handwritten letter explaining that I would like to take him out and to get to know him better. I included my number and put it in a sealed envelope. It took 3 weeks to hand deliver it to him. I never got a call. At least you got your rejection right away.

Have you not read Docbastard's guide to FML? One of its tenets essentially alludes to the fact that if you start an FML with the phrase "trying to be smooth", you are a douchebag of epic proportions.

gabbiechaoss 5

You, OP, are most definately not a pimpdaddy.

perdix 29

Guys from this century use Bump. Paper is so 1900's. On the plus side, she could have played you for a few free meals and movies before she let you know that she's not interested in you. Spend the money you saved on a nice hooker.

Your username does not fit you. You failed at making a pass at someone you like.