By Anonymous - 01/11/2012 04:24 - United States - Albuquerque

Today, I worked up the courage to give a guy my number. I wrote it down on a piece of paper, tore it in half and gave it to him. Later, I noticed I'd given him the wrong, blank half. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 583
You deserved it 11 935

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The guy's probably awake half the night wondering why you gave him a blank page. You're inside his head now!

Track him down at a summer camp and put the pieces together. They will fit perfectly and you will live happily ever after.

Comments

Oh well i guess you'll just have to repeat the entire process, except this time, remember to check the paper you're giving :)

...but here's some paper, so call me maybe?

I'd love to see the look on his face though... >:O

"Does this mean you have an unlisted number?"

MasterTron 24
StalkerChick 13

This is FML. There are no happy endings here... He probably would've thrown her number away.

With_Love929 3

I just moderated a guys FML that said he got a blank piece of paper from a girl he liked and he thought it was the girls number. Hahahahaha

Simple mistake I guess, better luck next time :)

I feel like this could've been avoided if OP had just folded the whole piece of paper and given it to him.

The guy's probably awake half the night wondering why you gave him a blank page. You're inside his head now!

Track him down at a summer camp and put the pieces together. They will fit perfectly and you will live happily ever after.

soullessgingers 0

Ah well, at least you know you have the courage now. Better luck next time!

Poor guy is going to be spending hours with lemon juice trying to unlock your invisible number.

Good job he's not Taylor Swift or there'd be ANOTHER album coming out.

He-ee! Gave me, gave me, gave me a blank piece of paper...

perdix 29

So, instead of thinking that he's someone you'd like to date, he now realizes that you consider him as your litter basket.

Do you just already know half yor comments fail? I notice you usually post a couple per fml

18- the same reason animals almost never have just one offspring at a time, some are bound to fail.

I see what 9 is saying. Even though the girl feels bad, how would you feel when instead of getting a number all you get is a white piece of paper. Most people would perceive this as a mean joke. Thus I feel more sorry for the guy.

Everyone draws a blank occasionally, OP. No need to beat yourself up over a silly mistake, OP.

When I read you post, I directly thought you where a female. Why? Because who ever this guy is, this ain't cool! A guy starts dancing with you, then after a kiss or something like that, he has to go. What does he do? He 'writes down his number' but when you look later, you find out you didn't get any number. Wouldn't that ruin your ego for.a while?