By gummy bear - 21/01/2011 11:41

Today, trying to be an old-school romantic, I asked my girlfriend "where art thou my love?" via SMS. She replied "Toilet." FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 522
You deserved it 30 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh no, you've found out the truth-- that girls POO and PEE. How will you LIVE?!

Comments

andddddd? you asked her where she was she told you.

LightningLadyy 0

Agree with #56. She was just being honest, and you should appreciate that!

whoisthisgirl 4
nixter5 18

hahahaha that's so true, good one!!!

VaultDweller106 7

"My love, my bowels art making movements into the john down the hall. I beg of you not to visit as there is a great stench weeping from the movements. I shall need Febreeze to slay this mighty beast! We shall be together soon, I promise!"

Pocahontas22_fml 0

Oh no, you've found out the truth-- that girls POO and PEE. How will you LIVE?!

I've been called a troll for the first time ever! *Tear* I'm so happyyyy!

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Are you perhaps buddies with the Fremont Troll?

a_girl_i_know 0

its funny considering that you just posted a video about trolls! lol

#55 If I lived in Seattle, I would be! #59 Hah! I know, right?

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Oh, I used to buddies with him. :P Then, he ate my VW Bug.

#5 you remind me of my friend. she's really really pretty :)

fthku 13

Oh wow, **** your life. Really, I'm surprised you can go on. Way to go, buddy! Your momma should proud.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
sensboltsfan84 4

Actually, we're better at itthan most men. Not all of us, but some. Might want to think before opening your big mouth

Nice to know you can speak for an entire gender. Omniscience must be really hard to live with though right? Do you have a source to back your claim, or do you prefer using vague words like 'most' and 'some'? How many is most, 51%? Or a great majority like 75%?

Hidan_fml 0

WTF #10, I think it's the other way around.

no it depends on the person 88- he didn't open his mouth. he typed something.