By gummy bear - 21/01/2011 11:41

Today, trying to be an old-school romantic, I asked my girlfriend "where art thou my love?" via SMS. She replied "Toilet." FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 522
You deserved it 30 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh no, you've found out the truth-- that girls POO and PEE. How will you LIVE?!

Comments

natas_fml 13

Then what is the correct way to say it? Why art thou?

TaylorTotsYumm 10

No, wherefore means why in Elizabethan English.

I'm reading Romeo & Juliet right now. She didn't ask him "where art thou" when he was in front of her, she was basically thinking out loud not knowing that Romeo was listening to her all along right outside her balcony. She said "O Romeo, Romeo. Wherefore art thou, Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love and I'll no longer be a Capulet."

That's just cute, funny and something I would do. :)

DakotaCat 4

Ma'am I answered your question.. I'm cooperating here!

boo hoo.. your life must be terrible.

would you prefer someone dying? would you prefer cancer? good for you if you do.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was mildly irritated by the incorrect use of the quote. @OP - It's a fair response, if not a little too honest. But it's not that bad, and kinda funny.

Mm. Texts like that are always sexy and classy.(:

FYL. She should have said 'privy'. FYL for a girlfriend with no knowledge of historical words for 'toilet'. Gardy-Loo! *tips content of chamberpot out of window*

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Haha, this gave me quite the chuckle. :]