By gummy bear - 21/01/2011 11:41

Today, trying to be an old-school romantic, I asked my girlfriend "where art thou my love?" via SMS. She replied "Toilet." FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 523
You deserved it 30 913

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh no, you've found out the truth-- that girls POO and PEE. How will you LIVE?!

Comments

ShadowluigiXxP 0

"where art thou" means why are you not "where are u"

Does the person that wrote this realize or know that "Where art thou" means Why are you...? not Where are you...?

"Wherefore" means why. "Where," on the other hand, means "where." It does not magically change in meaning because he decided to throw some old English around it.

And you dont find that hilarious?! What kind of man are you? How does that make your life suck?!

brelinxboo 0

Never-mind the fact that you seriously just asked "why are you my love?" in Shakespearean language.

To quote PhantomJen: "'Wherefore' means why. 'Where,' on the other hand, means 'where.' It does not magically change in meaning because he decided to throw some old English around it."

Draminicaus 0

That's a tragedy for you. I had no idea it all happened in a few days, though. That's just....wow.

honoshikun 3

Where art thou actually means "who are you?" As my English teacher taught me in Grade 9. But yeah, that's just funny.

Actually 'Wherefore art thou' means 'WHY are you?' as in why is he Romeo, aka. a Montague, so she can't be with him.

That's what I meant, silly me not reading the whole comment.

It seems that people don't understand softcore FMLs. It's not really tragic, just bad, and kind of funny.

RefugeForChris 0

That's what I was gonna say:D