By Anonymous - 13/02/2014 15:47 - United States - Kennett

Spicy
Today, trying to be a responsible parent, I bought my daughter a pack of condoms in case she ever decided to have sex. She turned them into balloon animals and went back to playing video games. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 506
You deserved it 53 082

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Guess you''ve got nothing to worry about! :) Your daughter sounds awesome.

Comments

OP, it sounds to me your pissed off because your daughter was not excited to get condoms, and did not really care. I in your case would be pleased.

That's kind of funny, though... When I bought a pack for my very naive cousin as a "just in case" for when she started college, I thought she was going to die on the spot of shock and embarrassment. Your daughter COULD have said "oh sweet, I've just been using the pull out method" so I guess this is better?

If she is young enough to still be entertained by balloon animals she is to young for sex.

Not trying to be a jerk but in my opinion, I'm guessing all the thumbs down on comments regarding actually being an irresponsible parent for buying condoms rather than teaching her not to have sex (under age 18) were given by none other than underage children who think they have a "right" to engage in an "adult only" activity...sex under age is still considered "statutory rape" by most state's laws & the law generally only punishes the act if an adult was involved, otherwise we'd have a 70+% of sexually active children who'd have to register as sex offenders....bet it would cut teen pregnancy rates in half if kids were faced with jail time & fines though...just saying.

I guess these teenagers will be better educated in prison than home hm ?

most states actual consider 16 to be the legal age for consensual sex with another person under 18. and most clinics will legally see a patient for sexual reasons without parental consent the age of twelve.

What animals could be made? Blow fish, maybe? Or, is a condom needed for that?

deemarie13 14

I think she'll be fine unless she starts dating a gamer.

PAsurvivor 15

You must have the best daughter ever. Not only did she tell you that she wasn't quite ready, she did it with style! Should be more out there with those values....Games>Guys