By Gaz47 - 27/07/2018 19:00

Today, I was online dating and a girl from high school messaged me. Thinking she might have matured since we're now in our 40's, I messaged back. She then said it was a joke and that I'm still a desperate, pathetic nerd trying to score with the hottest girl in class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 332
You deserved it 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nah, the only one desperate is the chick who's stuck in the mindset of a 16 year as a 40 year middle aged woman. Remind her she's also on the dating website and she messaged you first. Anything she says in return, don't respond back. Let it hang.

chris_lillo 15

This is an FML for her. Imagine being 40 and still acting like that. Something is wrong with her life. Good luck on dodging a bullet

Comments

The pathetic case is the 40 year old woman who is still clinging to and judging herself by her 16 year old self. She either has no fulfillment in her life or she hasn't progressed in her emotional development as a human being. Either case is truly sad. Also, as others have pointed out, she went out of her way to message you first. I'd take that as a plea for attention. Again, sad. Tell her you're sorry she feels so pathetic that she needs to turn to near-strangers for any sense of worth, and then walk away. Let it fester.

I hope she reads fml and sees the comments.

That just wreaks on someone who is broke with nothing going for them OP. Nerds are hott and those brains win over jocks any day.

She is desperate to be an immature bitch.

This is when good Photoshop skills come in handy,send her pics of u and ex's that are way hotter than her title it why would I want to be with the ugliest girl in my class😂😂

She's the pathetic one. She was in the prime of her life in high school, and now real life is biting her in the ass.

ncparry 18

Don’t worry OP, she’s at least 300 pounds now.

I'm just guessing that if she was that nasty things aren't going that well in her life. But still so rude.