By YES I MEAN *EX* GIRLFRIEND - 17/08/2015 20:14 - Canada

Spicy
Today, to prove that my girlfriend is a "total skank", my best friend seduced her and showed me the video he secretly filmed of it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 660
You deserved it 3 456

Same thing different taste

Top comments

javierrrrm 12

Well then shit, what a "best friend" you got there...

Indianboy9321 25

How far did the seducing go..?

Comments

javierrrrm 12

Well then shit, what a "best friend" you got there...

Well, he was doing it to show the OP the true nature of his gf, and from the wording of the fml I think he told the OP before he did it.

javierrrrm 12

So what you're saying, it's okay to bang your best friend's girlfriend to prove a point?

I think OPs best friend probably knew about OP's girlfriend's past. Sometimes people are blind by love and can't see the truth. I wouldn't be happy if my best friend did this but I would feel relieved from continuing to put my heart into that ****. If she would cheat with his best friend she was probably already cheating on him with others.

Hey, hold on there for a sec. Who said his friend wanted to bang his gf to prove his point? He might just stop when things get serious, and show op what he's getting himself into. I believe his friend might just want to look out for his buddy, although not in the most appropriate possible way.

#9 Actually, yes it does. If a friend of mine knows for some reason my girlfriend is a cheating ***** and apparently I won't believe him without him proving it, yes he can in my opinion. If she's even willing to bang my best friend she probably already cheated on me or will in the future. If my friend relieves me of a relationship with a girl like that, he can bang her for all I care. He can get laid and I don't want anything to do with her anymore anyway. By the way, it said nowhere the friend actually banged her. Could still be, but we can't be sure.

It really depends on what really happened though. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he saw OP's girlfriend cheat on him and OP didn't believe him, so he decided to prove it by kissing her or something less bad. Or maybe OP's best friend is a dick who wanted to show his friend a sex tape of him and his friend's girl, who knows. OP a follow up is an absolute must!!

yeah... a real good friend would let his best friend go on through life with a total bitch. he took it all the way so she cant go back on it. he is a very very good friend!

Redgy22 26

Where planet are you from? Seduced means sex. & you outlook on what's acceptable friendship behavior is sad.

#102 Seduced certainly doesn't have to mean sex. And apparently I come from "there planet" where I speak English better than a native speaker.

emanftw21 9

he did it to show that the gf was a shank

***** Alert! Time to move on! Don't feel sorry at all OP!

Because that is obviously the best way to prove that point.

Probably OP didn't believe his best friend before.

tantanpanda 26

#34, exactly. From the FML, it seems like the best friend tried to convince op that his gf is a *****. After probably denying the accusations, the best friend seduced (don't know if it was just making out or something else) her and has proof. Without more info, it's hard to be definitive.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

How? He's probably single. I mean it's not like he took a bullet for OP but if his GF is willing to mess around with his best friend then clearly she's a *****.

Not that great of a friend although he was trying to be

Sure he is! Whether or not he actually banged her is doubtful. May have made out a bit just to show how far she'd go. Judging from context in the FML, he tried to tell OP but wouldn't believe him.

Indianboy9321 25

How far did the seducing go..?

If the best friend told OP and OP didn't believe then it is completely reasonable. Otherwise the ***** would've cheated on OP for whatever amount of time OP needs to find out.

My issue is he went full way and actually had sex with her. As if showing her agreeing wouldn't work.

Rectov 10

You try to go up to a girl and ask if she's a *****

We don't know how far he went with her, it could've been just to get her to try to kiss him and watching her comply for all we know; it didn't have to be sex

Not sure if I wanna say you have a great bestfriend or a douche one...

So I guess you just lost two people -___- smh