By YES I MEAN *EX* GIRLFRIEND - 17/08/2015 20:14 - Canada

Spicy
Today, to prove that my girlfriend is a "total skank", my best friend seduced her and showed me the video he secretly filmed of it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 660
You deserved it 3 456

Same thing different taste

Top comments

javierrrrm 12

Well then shit, what a "best friend" you got there...

Indianboy9321 25

How far did the seducing go..?

Comments

Dodged a bullet, in my opinion. If she hadn't already cheated, I'm sure she would have gotten around to it at some point soon. Your friend is an insensitive jackass for showing you the video though. Sounds more like he wanted to be a jerk and rub it in your face. You're better off without either of those skeeze lords, OP.

I think the context in what he did/how he showed the video to him is very important.

Judging by the fact that OP wrote an FML about it, I'd assume it wasn't presented well and it obviously wasn't well-received. I don't know the context in which this situation wouldn't be a painful betrayal for OP...

I agree with her in this one. In what context is, "Hey man...don't get mad...but I'm serious though, your girl...she ain't half bad. It took me a minute...to seduce that trick...but in the end-as you can see here-I got her to suck this d***. Don't believe this is true? Sh*t man...you know I did this for you."

iAmPaul 49

51 - He wrote the FML because he's now realised that his girlfriend is willing to cheat on him. His friend did him a great favour. His friend did absolutely nothing wrong; it's in fact quite the opposite. I don't see why so many of you think the best friend did something wrong.

elliediaz 4

Newbie here, what's OP? You kind of deserved it depending if you were told before getting in a relationship with her that she was a "total *****" and whether your friend is real or not it would depend on how far did it go!

OP stands for Original Poster. It means the person who submitted the story your commenting on.

In case you didn't understand the first two times, it means original poster.

Epikatz 22

It means orangutan posteriors.

Okay well did he sleep with her or just kiss her and then stopped? That is some relevant info you left out. If he slept with her, complete asshole and rid yourself of that "friendship". But if he did just enough to prove his point, I completely get you being infuriated with him but don't be so hasty as to not receive the message. Tough situation brother, you lost your girl but if he was genuinely trying to show you something and did not sleep with her her or tongue her down something vicious let him know he should talk to you in the future because I'm sure you were hurt by both her and his actions.

sorry man. find yourself a better GF and a better best friend! I'm glad you know now but that's a shitty way for him to tell you

he'd be promoted to double best friend at that point it takes a true friend tell you that your girl is tricking on you

koganti 18

why your friend even initiated to seduce her......?

He's from India, give him a break. Your own "setence" wasn't the best example of English either.

These girls ain't loyal. surprised no one said that yet

You mean hoes? Don't go all disregard females acquire currency, trying to be more respectable or something.

poppunkette 22

Sorry to hear op! But now you know

LadyLuck93 20

Both are equally ungrateful, the friendship between you & ur friend & the trust you've had in this girl. You don't deserve this shit, move on & keep in mind good people will walk into ur life. Better to be alone then to be disappointed & be taken for granted.