By Anonymous - 01/06/2009 10:46 - United States

Today, three women came into my work and one was wearing a shirt with a rainbow that said, "We are everywhere". I had just gotten what it was referring to and when I greeted them I ended up saying "Hi gays!" instead of the standard "Hi guys". FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 994
You deserved it 51 522

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You wear a shirt that says that, you can't be offended by "Hey, gays!". It's a little funny. A little. :)

I live in SoCal - we refer to everyone here as "you guys". Just like in the south more than one person is "y'all". Guys doesn't always mean "male".

Comments

well #10 . I don't wear a shirt that says "Im Straight" or Glorifies or give me pride at being straight.

SirAwesome 0

Seriously, they deserved it for wearing that shirt. Gay isn't a bad word to gay people anymore. They probably found your slip hilarious.

sooooooooo? you'll prob nevr see them agaiiiin.

where do you work ? was this a professional setting or like mcdonalds?

I want a straight pride shirt that says "We are even more everywhere!" Yes, grammatically incorrect, but funny. :)

You're kind of stupid. But they most likely didn't care at all.

#7 stop being a feminist. It annoys the rest of us girls that aren't anal retentive. I don't see why so many people are saying the OP deserved it. It was a Freudian slip.. a really funny one, sure, but an uncontrollable mistake =)

@7: wuts wrong with the word "guys"? I'm a girl and when I hang out with my friends, both guy and girl, we all say "heyy guys" or "wuts up guys" there's nothing wrong with it-it's said all over. OP: if they were wearing a shirt like that, then they shouldn't have been really offended.

to all the people taking this post all seriously, shut the **** up. your ruining how ******* funny this is , jesus .

LJtheGreat 0

They deserve it for being freaks.