By biker2012 - 01/06/2009 19:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, there was a parents bike race on the track at my high school for a fundraiser. My dad entered, and ended up winning. He did his victory dance with a massive erection showing through his spandex. Just about all of my friends, teachers, other parents, and the hot soccer team saw. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 705
You deserved it 4 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lolwhat_fml 0

how the hell did he get a boner from winning a race? LOL

Comments

kingbeau 0

Yeah... what number 18 said... I'm guessing there's a fair possibility you don't have much experience with spandex shorts? Or erections? Aside from your own if you're a guy... But for some reason I don't think you are... no offense intended... What you may have mistaken for a "massive erection" could well have just been a run of the mill bulge... It seems pretty likely, since I can't see anyone being able to (hem hem) "point" a massive erection in spandex.... So all you could actually have seen was that his bulge was "bigger" than it usually is and I can't imagine why you'd know the normal dimensions of your fathers package... Either he had a really big package and its not a problem, or you mistook a normal sized one for an erection... Don't mention it and it shouldn't matter... Well, it might, but the possible erection aspect might not be brought up...

Massive erection and spendex? Reminds me of my first time :]

justxdream 0

he popped one because of a bike? i'd cry if i were you lol.

This is not an advertisement, but if there's a pic - awkward boners dot com. That'll teach him.

Anon17564 3

Erections aren't only caused by arousal, y'know. Considering a bike seat puts a lot of pressure on the prostate, combined with the massive endorphin rush, an erection's perfectly likely.

xo_emily_xo 0

LMFAO!! Your life IS kinda ****** =D I'd shoot my dad if he did that! (well, not really "shoot him", but you know what I mean) And I might die of embarrassment!

chasing_adalia 0

I agree with #84. I think seeing your own father's erection is worse than others seeing it... At least with others, you can deny it and say, "And you were looking at my dad's crotch, why?" There's no denying that imprinted image in your head.

well now you have somthin to talk about with the "hot soccer team"

I really don't see how you deserved this. Seriously, that's gotta be painful. Oh well, hope no one laughs at your parents for that. Don't get too embarrassed by them though, it happens.

ryanmcp1 0

did he get a boner from the hot soccer team