Creepy

By trackdaddy - 02/05/2017 09:00 - United States - San Diego

Today, my dad came to take pictures of me at my track meet. When looking back at the photos, I noticed most of them were zoomed in shots of the girls' butts in their spandex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 937
You deserved it 432

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah... I'd be talking to your mother, if she's in the picture, especially if you and/or the other girls are under age. That's inappropriate as hell. If your mom doesn't do anything about it or isn't around for whatever reason, talk to your school officials, because I highly doubt that your peers want to be masturbation material for someone who is literally old enough to be their father and creepy enough to take advantage of his child being in the track club to get said material.

Druu 53

"Dad! It wasn't a track meat, you perv!"

Comments

Yeah... I'd be talking to your mother, if she's in the picture, especially if you and/or the other girls are under age. That's inappropriate as hell. If your mom doesn't do anything about it or isn't around for whatever reason, talk to your school officials, because I highly doubt that your peers want to be masturbation material for someone who is literally old enough to be their father and creepy enough to take advantage of his child being in the track club to get said material.

Druu 53

"Dad! It wasn't a track meat, you perv!"

i'm guessing you're high school age? your dad sounds like a pedophile. full offense.

Lobby_Bee 17

Spandax butts, drive him nuts.

Your dad's a pervert. If this is happening in high school or younger, you need to tell the authorities.

Though logical,unless proof he assaulted a young girl, turning in your own family member is pretty low and most likely won't happen

I will never understand the logical fallacy of how it somehow becomes inappropriate/"wrong" to call someone out for or reveal their immoral behavior, just because they share more DNA with you than other people. They're doing something that is damaging to other people- how does it suddenly become okay to hide someone actions because you are related to them? If you were the victim, wouldn't you be a little upset that someone knew that they were doing what they did to you to others and they didn't do anything about it? You may as well say that you approve of the behavior.

it's not low at all. predators need to be turned in.

If you are saying you wouldn't report your father to at least the school authorities so they can keep him away from the track field, just because he's your father, you aren't exactly a good person. Or even a decent person. Someone sharing more DNA with you than the average person on the street shouldn't automatically mean you don't do something about them when they do something immoral. Failing to act is the same as saying you approve.

It's always hard to realize that your dad is pretty much no better than any younger​ guy in the perverted department. Though it is alarming it was underage girls, your mother probably already knows but show her the photos and hopefully she can steer him clear before making a bigger mistake.

Congrats, your dad is a pedofile in the making.