By Anonymous - 03/02/2011 20:59 - United States

Today, the midwest blizzard hit my town, burying the roads in snow. All the local stores are closed. I'm not only currently on my period, but I'm out of pads and toilet paper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 483
You deserved it 10 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KingDingALing 9

I guess it's time to find all those pairs of socks you never use, and put them to good use.

Comments

KingDingALing 9
whoisthisgirl 4

sit on the toilet all day with a laptop lol

lollipopXx 0

I live in Oklahoma as well and I'm also stuck at home due to the blizzard, with very little to eat.. I can't leave because my car does not handle very well on ice and snow covered roads. OP, I know how you feel.

mother nature gave her two gifts this month, the snow and her period!

Dinkledorf 0

As if that wasn't awkward at all!

looks like you'll be on a rag for a bit.. zing!

acethehusky 0

Hahaaa red snow yeah there's a couple trees outside u know

Whorebiscuits 4

paper towels? napkins? rags? lolz sucks for you

My mom said back in her day she used a sock..

I guess it's time to find all those pairs of socks you never use, and put them to good use.

Use a towel? It's not ideal, but it's better than nothing.

hghiPigh 0

blood flavored snow cones!!!!

germanyLover 3

so because you said "flavored" im gonna assume you've ate period pussy in the recent past....

Don't eat red snow is the new phrase here lol OP do you not have any neighbours that you could ask for some toilet roll?

I don't think she could ask her neighbors. I mean, the snow covered everywhere and she can't get out the house. No one can get out. Well, I don't know. Just saying from what I learned from this FML. (:

perdix 29

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

ScreamingMimi 0

While I agree with that she should have planned better and been prepared, I'm not sure why it would be an emergency for you? Unless she called you up in a panic asking you to bring her pads and toilet paper.

you're a bitch. have you never once been caught without tampons?

some women get their periode on the least expected moments. not everyone has a menstrual cycle of 28 days. or maybe she recently stopped using the pill and they arrived sooner than expected. yes, the blizzard might have been announced, the bleeding might have not.

Which is why you buy pads when you are about to run out. Not after you do. A woman should always keep a pack in her bathroom cabinet... just in case.

It says she's not currently on her period, this is time when she should be out getting pads/tampons, but obviously can't.

erikaa1123 4

it says "I'm not only Currently on my period...."

noelykins1 19

you ever think she is heavy and ran out? NO DIDN'T THINK SO !!

break out the paper towels!! or wash cloths you'll never use again!! sorry open that sucks!!

First: Do I need to direct you to the post about the girl who bleeds in her roommate's bed when she doesn't have her supplies ready? YDI YDI YDI. Always have SOMETHING in stock. Second: Towels and washcloths work, as do paper-towels and kleenex. Better get creative.

her period may not be on a 28 day schedule. some peoples periods come randomly each month.

Exactly, If you don't know when you're going to get it, that's a PERFECT reason to always have pads/tampons in stock. She knows she's going to have a period EVENTUALLY, unless she has a condition or is under treatment that prevents her from having a period. It's not like they expire after long periods of not using them. Every girl has run out of pads/tampons at some point, but it's ALWAYS a YDI situation unless someone stole your feminine hygiene products. Unless you're a female under the age of 8 or over the age of 50 (generally when puberty/menopause starts), or like I said, have a medical condition/treatment that prevents menstruation from occurring, then you will be guaranteed to have a period at some point in your life. Be prepared for it.

time to tear up old tshirts, dang it!!!