Trickster

By parker1993 - 03/02/2011 18:53 - United States

Today, while waiting for a job interview, a woman sat down next to me and asked if I was here for the job too. Thinking she was also an applicant, I tried to demoralise her, and said the job was going to be a complete joke. With that, she stood up and said, "Do you still want to go into my office?" She was the interviewer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 914
You deserved it 77 447

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ydi karma being selfish came back to bite your ass.

Comments

YDI for being an idiot. btw, didn't she have a nametag or something?

Acousticpixie14 6

Um, if it was anything other than retail or fast food, no she probably didn't have a name tag. ...?

MissFukMyLuck 0

23- people with real jobs don't have nametags. I have a name tag. I dont have a real job. you probably have a name tag too. or a man who takes care of you. you have nice **** and it seems from your pic you enjoy showing them to your advantage. congratulations.

wolfshadow 4

Not to mention an effing asshole.

joa76 3

If you consider an ID card they have to wear as being equivalent to a name tag, a LOT of real jobs have them, actually. Some schools require teachers to wear them, doctors in hospitals wear them...now, your standard office job, probably not (unless they've had serious security issues in the past), but name tags don't automatically mean "not a real job."

MissFukMyLuck 0

true this. thank you for the correction :) I would think the interviewer wouldn't wear one for a professional appearance

tjv3 10

YDI you are an IDIOT. next time you will think twice before you spew stupidity out of your mouthhole. how sad and pathetic you are to have to try and demoralize people. you are a complete and utter moron.

Dinkledorf 0

OP, Obviously you lack the intelligence needed to get the job, so I'd be surprised if you got it. You're an Idiot.

AwesomeAsFcuk 0

Agreed with no. 1 though... pathetic.

39 I used to interview up to 8 people per day and I had to wear my namebag, in order to appear professional.

A bag with your name on it, what an odd thing for an interviewer to wear. Personally, I would opt for a badge.

bfad2010 0

how cute you have to point out a typo to sound funny I guess you fit in with alot of people on here

kaceemae 7

"people with real jobs don't have name tags"? doctors and nurses are real jobs and we wear name tags.

MissFukMyLuck 0

as early posted I thanked the person who corrected me for pointing out my error. thanks again? or did you just need something to say?

33, she looks like a slag, I hate it when chicks take slutty pics of themselves thinking they look hot, geez bitch get some self esteem

Acousticpixie14 6

Thank you, 11wanda11...it's about time someone said it.

MissFukMyLuck 0

how is my picture slutty? I had finished a painting and had around my painting shirt on..... did I have my **** hangin out? or my fake blond out over my heavy caked makeup trying to look like a hoe? I don't see it..... go back to high school and find somethin better to bitch about.

MissFukMyLuck 0

oh jeez I believe I might have misread.... if I did sincerest appologies all!

Hahahahahaha missfuckmyluck is hilarious!!!

25, have you ever seen ANY military uniform (in the U.S. at least, probably elsewhere too in most cases)? They all have nametags. I just love the irony when someone uses their freedom of speech to insult those who provide it...

fukyourluck is angry at the hoochie for being a hoochie. don't be. she exists to hoochie for gucci. pucci. booby.

armyofficerwife 0

Woe I think my IQ just dropped ten points.

#33, yes... You misread, 11wanda11 meant #23 the one you were talking about in the comment ;) Or so it seems.

ydi karma being selfish came back to bite your ass.

xstolix 1

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Idiot... It's difficult enough to get a job as is these days, and you just completely screwed yourself over. Never say anything that is going to make you appear unprofessional, even if the woman would have been your rival for the job.

IHeartJimi02 0

I completely agree. this made him look extremely unprofessional. YDI op.

YDI you idiot. Why would you say the job was going to be a joke? Even if she was there for the interview too, to her the job might not be a joke.

Either that or he has no confidence that he would get the job based on merit. Either way he deserves it for using that tactic.

wendyyyy 0

good call. a job is a job... some need it more than others and appreciate a "joke" job. it's still a job with money coming in.

Watermelon2011 6

If you were applying to be a delivery driver for the Dumbass of the Month Club, I bet your strategy worked perfectly. If not...

Iknoweverything 29

Today's selection of FML's seem to be saying something. Those of you looking for jobs, pay attention, this could help you know what not to do if you want one!