By nick - 24/12/2010 02:21 - United States

Today, the horn in my car decided to malfunction. It honked continuously for an hour as I drove down the highway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 417
You deserved it 2 999

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is how to fix things, just ignore it.

hmm let's see... you're on a highway, trying to go somewhere, and your horn malfunctions...are you going to sit there and wait for it to possibly (ahem probably NOT) stop malfunctioning or ate you gonna try to get to where ever you need to go to get it fixed?

Comments

If you were Brian Regan you may have considered pretending that you were listening to a sportscast on the radio. You would need to roll down the window and start shouting "Yay. Go my favorite sports team go. Beat the opponents soundly! Yay they scored a goal unit. Huzzah."

morgan020 0

similar thing happened to me once but my lights and horn were both going off. I just pulled over and pulled the fuse out for the horn. i didn't know what to do about the lights but at least it wasn't blaring for the 1 1/2 hr drive home.

Then pretend you're the poh-lees. And go even faster !

The same thing happened to me! It was almost midnight and I was driving down the interstate to see my friend for her birthday. I did pull over on the side of the road in hopes that I could figure out how to stop it, but a cop pulled up behind me and laughed at my story. He said he didn't know how to stop it and that I should just go ahead and drive. Of course, this was in VA... maybe they'd be less friendly about it elsewhere.

J9DeeZy 4

solution=pull out the fuse for the horn. dumbass.

This happened to me once on the highway, i pulled over and began to beat the wheel

catkat1988 17

Judging from the comment, the majority of the people don't have that much sympathy with your situation, but I can't believe that the majority of the voters actually find a horn getting stuck a genuine FML. Ok, your car had a minor break-down, which was probably even fairly easily fixable - but you find it okay to keep on driving for an hour on a highway with a constantly honking horn, when you could've pulled over and found way to solve the problem next time you got the chance? Did you consider the disruptions that causes to the traffic? There's a reason why that's not legal.