By nick - 24/12/2010 02:21 - United States

Today, the horn in my car decided to malfunction. It honked continuously for an hour as I drove down the highway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 417
You deserved it 2 999

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is how to fix things, just ignore it.

hmm let's see... you're on a highway, trying to go somewhere, and your horn malfunctions...are you going to sit there and wait for it to possibly (ahem probably NOT) stop malfunctioning or ate you gonna try to get to where ever you need to go to get it fixed?

Comments

dabowlingman 14

you stole that from the movie "little miss sunshine" jerk

dalka72 0

did u even try to pull over and turn ur car off?

wriptidez 0

ydi for not stopping and having a car savvy person unhook the horn

myunicornbarfedo 0

ha. man I really hate the people that say ydi for everything then give a seeminly simple solution to the problem. Maybe her horn malfunctioned while driving along the freeway, and she didn't know that there was an unpluger thingyjigger under the hood. I didn't.

Sinkhole 26

Well, if she didn't know that there is such a thing as an "unpluger thingyjigger", doesn't she deserve it for not knowing how her car works?

xoxchelaxox08 17

Not everyone is mechanically inclined, (why, I can't even tie my shoelaces without assistance!). That's why these people called mechanics are still in business. maybe you've heard of them? Where can I find one? I can't use a phone book either, I think there really complicated.

if your going to drive a car you should know how it works ( at least a little), mechanics dont spawn next to you when you need them.

Sinkhole 26

76 - Maybe you should read all the comments made before yours, see how many people are giving solutions for OP's problem? Do you think all of them are mechanics? They probably know how to fix that because, if they're going to drive, they care enough to learn how to solve this kind of problems. Of course car mechanics are there for a reason, but I take it that if you're going to drive, you should at least learn a little bit about your car, that knowledge could definitely help you if you get stuck in the middle of nowhere.

I'm not a mechanic and I know about the fuse box in my car. some people are just hopelessly ignorant. my dad (also not a mechanic) taught me to change my oil, check fluid levels, change my brake pads, and various other car maintenance. that includes replacing faulty fuses

sumnerr 0

lol- that's not an fml it's a fyl

you probably pressed down on it too hard so that it got stuck in the blaring position. I would've fixed it the Russian way, punching it and hitting it with bottles of vodka until it stopped. works every time

i was going to use duc tape to fix the horn, but the Russan way sounds like more fun =D

Haha listen to Brian Reagen's skit on that...Pretty funny!

TryptamineDreame 0

Wow, you're an idiot. Surely you know someone that knows a thing or two about cars, and if you don't then why wouldn't you call a repair shop or something and ask them what to do. If you have a car, you obviously must be getting regular maitenance done to it so I would hope you would have their number programmed in your phone. If you don't have a cell phone then you're also an idiot if you're driving, for instances like this. You deserve it for letting this happen for an HOUR, lmfao.

peabody89 0

obviously someone who drives for an hour with it going off would never think of tht

that's when you pull the fuse, you ********!