By nick - 24/12/2010 02:21 - United States

Today, the horn in my car decided to malfunction. It honked continuously for an hour as I drove down the highway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 417
You deserved it 2 999

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is how to fix things, just ignore it.

hmm let's see... you're on a highway, trying to go somewhere, and your horn malfunctions...are you going to sit there and wait for it to possibly (ahem probably NOT) stop malfunctioning or ate you gonna try to get to where ever you need to go to get it fixed?

Comments

So OP... exactly how horny were you? If you have an IQ over that of a tree frog you should get the above joke. Also you win 0.2 internets.

johnnie254 7
xxSLUTASORUS_REX 0

yeahh it really can! happened to me!

It must have sucked even more when that cop found gay **** in your trunk, when it was actually your brother in law's!

ohthebloodygore 16

Do us both a favor and stop trying to be funny.

I couldn't agree more, Gore. This joke was a spectacular failure.

this reminds me of the movie "Little Miss Sunshine" :)

go my favorite sports team score a goal unit basket

^ Brian Regen, if you don't know now you know.

x_missystaceey 0
macntalkpro 0

just unplug the horn fuse from the fuse box...

a great inventer named thomas edison invented a thing called a fuse ! try pulling that out of your fuse box .

I had no idea Edison invented fuses (he did - I verified it.) Thanks for that. FMLducation is fun!