By Anonymous - 13/11/2010 05:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, the girl that I have been trying to get with for over a year told me she was drunk and just gave her first blowjob to some guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 606
You deserved it 4 790

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ydi it for trying to "get with" her.. unless you ment in a nice way cause you like her, then you've just been planning to use her for a year so hahaha at her getting with someone else :)

dude, I've been trying to get with Brad Pitt since i was like 11 years old, he keeps going out with other girls. I know how you feel.

Comments

Please tell me you responded "Wanna give your second one right now?"

beatleschick1940 9

here's an idea. why not look for a girl who isn't a *****? there are nice girls out there too.

Came here to say that. Seriously, a *year*? You seriously have problems getting a hint.

Which the part is the FML?? the part where you didn't get the ******* or the part where you wasted a year trying to get with a hooker in training?

if you've been trying for a year ... I would say you should probably do everyone a favor and give up, it's not going to happen.

WishUponAWorld 0

Ah, the joys of growing up... 1) She's not a ****. She's a young girl who probably had one of her first forays into alcohol and discovered the same thing that millions of generations of teens have discovered: Drunkenness makes you do stupid shit. Stupid shit that you're gonna regret and maybe even abhor the next day. Which is probably why she was so disturbed about it that she had to confide in her "good friend". Why'd you guys thing she told him, b/c she was bragging?? 2) OP's an ass. Let's sum up this situation one more time: She just gave away her FIRST bj b/c she was drunk. Then she told her male friend, who's secretly been crushing on her, about it. Conclusions: a) They're young. (Again, it's even possible/likely this was one of her first times drunk, hence why she didn't deal with it well and did a stupid drunk thing) b) She's probably feeling like a pathetic drunken ***** because, omg, she blew someone. c) She was talking to him, most likely hoping for comfort. d) Instead of caring about how she's dealing with her shifting self-image, guilt, etc, he's freaked out because NOOOO he's not the first. Maybe he should trying caring more about the girl he supposedly has had strong feelings about FOR A YEAR than his wounded pride. Just a thought.

Shonoru 0

Comment #91 said it all. Thank you. People are far too quick to judge..

Technus 0

92 and 91, you're wrong. I'm pretty sure you two would have been hurt if something similar happened to you. If she couldn't control herself while drinking,, she just shouldn't have drank. Its no excuse, shes a ****.

starkiddd 0

maybe it was her first year in college or something and she just wanted to have a good time, so she went out drinking. Everyone does it. It doesn't mean she is a ****.