By Anonymous - 13/11/2010 05:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, the girl that I have been trying to get with for over a year told me she was drunk and just gave her first blowjob to some guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 606
You deserved it 4 789

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ydi it for trying to "get with" her.. unless you ment in a nice way cause you like her, then you've just been planning to use her for a year so hahaha at her getting with someone else :)

dude, I've been trying to get with Brad Pitt since i was like 11 years old, he keeps going out with other girls. I know how you feel.

Comments

zombiedroogie138 0

You didn't miss much, she was a little sloppy and needs some gag reflex practice but she swallows.

zombiedroogie138 0

I just realized u live in jersey, was it snooky???

KingDingALing 9

Hahahahahaha! That's a good one! Lol

MisherzzSquisher 0
zombiedroogie138 0

24, I forgot about that word! that changes everything huh? haha. well i tried! ;)

sexovic 0

damn, dude. I'm sure she'll brush her teeth before next date with u. lol

teggman93 0

not he doesn't grow some balls and ask her out

DRock525 0

lol as far as 1said, no it does Not suck for him.

Maybe she's just not into you. Seriously.

And u seriously spent a whole year to date a girl who gives random ******** whenever she is drunk?I suppose u where enchanted by her intresting personality.....

Pilkie01 5

Whenever she is drunk? she said it was her first one

You think though that would be her last one?Cause i think that being drunk reveals your true self not a fake one.Telling that ''you know i was drunk I DIDN'T know what i was doing' is the biggest lie ever.

65 yes i have been drunk,several times actually not saying this proudly,but of course i have.It seems to me that u have a lifetime excuse for what u have been doing when u are drunk.... ;) I am not judging anything,u can do whatever u want, drunk or sober,just admit the truth.Don't use alcohol as an excuse.

babez11 0

just lift up her dress and jam ur dick in then be like "yeah girl suck on this dick!!!"

she's not worth it than she's Gona be if not already a *****, either make your move or move on