By myselfami - 31/03/2011 11:31 - United States

Today, someone wearing dark grey clothes thought it would be a good idea to run in front of my car in the pouring rain. I slammed on my brakes and managed to stop before I'd have turned him into a blood sprinkler. Unfortunately, the person behind me didn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 153
You deserved it 2 872

myselfami tells us more.

myselfami 1

Okay, I was pretty unclear about specifics on this FML. The runner was barely tapped by the front bumper of my car. He fell, got back up, and limped off somewhere. The guy that was behind me doesn't have insurance. I have five stitches in my forehead from bashing it against the steering wheel. Kind of wish I wouldn't have stopped, honestly.

Top comments

memo619 0

I honestly hate people like that, when you j walk, at least make sure no car is heading your way

jes1610 6

Comments

he most likely tailgated because anyone could have seen that

Well if he killed someone each time he did a comment, I'd say, he killed 2925 people, and counting,... The question shouldn't be how many, but WHO did you kill?

booger6256 5

he deserved to die. fcking idiot

d_balu 0

he saved someones life but fuc**d his own

omfgfmlisgreat 2

At least your not a fault he is. He must of been tailgating you real bad.

awardZu 0

Blood sprinkler made me shoot soda out of my nose! I love it!

TinyDude 10

At least u knew how he died xP.

It doesn't say he died. Where are you getting this from? Jeez, people...

emodude44 0

I hope the pedestrian was okay. what I got from this was you braked, and then the other car knocked you into him and he got hurt... I'm so sorry either way... At least you tried to save a life.

briidontgive_ 0

That's exactly what I thought, so I didn't understand why people were saying "at least you didn't hit him"

You can interpretate this FML in three ways: 1) the car behind OP smashed her car 2) the car behind OP smashed her car, making OP hit the guy 3) the car behind OP hit (and killed?) the guy.

cptmorgan15 2

To all the people saying "At least you didn't hit him", or, "You saved his life". How do you know? Were you there? You must have been because it surely doesn't specify that in the FML. For all we know the idiot in grey is dead in the street.

heathersmorin 0

Im figuring he didn't hit him. It does slammed on the brakes before he became a blood sprinkler, so that to me states he didn't hit him. The other car hit OPs car though. I'm sure OP would have added "I then hit the pedestrian after being rear-ended". That would have enhanced the FML aspect to it all.

l_ 19

blood sprinkler... sounds pretty metal

The question is NOT "who" but is, in fact, "how many". Ling, there's a very small graveyard with my name on it, I assure you. I can't save everyone who gets shot or stabbed, but I just discharged someone yesterday who was shot in the chest and abdomen. I had to repair both sides of his chest, his liver, his stomach, and his colon. He walked out of the hospital in 5 days.