By myselfami - 31/03/2011 11:31 - United States

Today, someone wearing dark grey clothes thought it would be a good idea to run in front of my car in the pouring rain. I slammed on my brakes and managed to stop before I'd have turned him into a blood sprinkler. Unfortunately, the person behind me didn't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 153
You deserved it 2 872

myselfami tells us more.

myselfami 1

Okay, I was pretty unclear about specifics on this FML. The runner was barely tapped by the front bumper of my car. He fell, got back up, and limped off somewhere. The guy that was behind me doesn't have insurance. I have five stitches in my forehead from bashing it against the steering wheel. Kind of wish I wouldn't have stopped, honestly.

Top comments

memo619 0

I honestly hate people like that, when you j walk, at least make sure no car is heading your way

jes1610 6

Comments

Odds are that if a person is that foolish or stupid, they'll just find another way to get themselves killed anyway. Of course, that's assuming it wasn't suicide. The person behind you is more culpable for the debacle than you, unless you did something foolish yourself. You're not to blame for their sociopathy.

cldean24 4

You shouldn't have bothered. Oh I mean.... nvm.

............"like a good neighbor statefarm is there"? hahaha... with that idiot runner and a few good slaps that is

this makes no sense.... so did someone rear end you or did a car behind you in a different lane run him over?

this doesn't even make sense... did you get rear ended or did a person behind you in a different lane run him over?

myselfami 1

Okay, I was pretty unclear about specifics on this FML. The runner was barely tapped by the front bumper of my car. He fell, got back up, and limped off somewhere. The guy that was behind me doesn't have insurance. I have five stitches in my forehead from bashing it against the steering wheel. Kind of wish I wouldn't have stopped, honestly.

Honestly, you'd rather have possibly seriously injured or killed a man? You'd still have to deal with damage to your car and possible injuries to yourself.

If the runner wasn't smart enough to wear appropriate clothing for the conditions and didn't check before crossing the road than I think it's a shame the OP stopped for him. That guy needs to be removed from the gene pool ASAP!

No one deserves to die because they chose the wrong outfit to wear and wasn't paying attention while walking. Everyone makes mistakes.

Ummm, did he seriously use the word " blood spinkler "?