By noquiero - 21/06/2012 18:13 - United Kingdom - Peterlee

Today, someone rang my doorbell. The moment I opened the door, a smell not unlike a cascading torrent of rotting flesh and urine hit my nostrils. I stood there for an eternity as a homeless man leaned on my door and desperately tried to convince me to buy an array of scrap metal from him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 024
You deserved it 3 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he's trying to make something of himself.

Comments

Kinder93_fml 3

For all you people who're like "Oh my God yeah 'cause YOUR life sucks SOO bad, quit bitching" you know... if it was you who'd opened the door to a homeless guy selling junk to you, I can guarantee a LOT of you would be annoyed too. Sure, the homeless man's life does suck, and I feel sorry for him, but c'mon, you open your door and a bad smelling guy is standing there, you don't know if he's dangerous because he's a complete stranger.. And hey, you don't know if the homeless man was being rude, I mean OP didn't really specify. So yeah, OP maybe shouldn't complain but, if it happened to you, it's likely YOU'D be annoyed too. I do feel bad for the homeless man, and I hope OP wasn't rude to him, and perhaps helped him a little. But still, maybe don't judge them too much.

With an arrogant attitude like yours, if you didn't buy all he had, I hope he pisses on your door step.

scorpiella 4

Do doors not have peepholes anymore or... ? Seriously, maybe it's because I'm from a big city, but who just OPENS their door??

Peepholes aren't as common in the U.K.

This is actually better than begging