By badbitch23 - 07/12/2015 23:21 - United States - Killeen

Today, someone finally got the guts to punch my extremely rude mother in the face. My wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 139
You deserved it 3 800

badbitch23 tells us more.

Op here, okay my wife's mother died 2 weeks beforehand and my mom thought it would be funny to make a joke out of it. So yes the punch was for sure justified. I haven't spoke to my mom since and I'm happily married with my wife.

Top comments

Gabbrill 11

If you say finally, I'd say you deserve it. Since it sounds like you think it's about time!

Comments

Mathalamus 24

Well, if she deserved it, then she badly needed that punch. Don't make it a habit, though.

Mathalamus 24

At least wait until there is a valid reason. :P

Where I'm from, laying a hand on someone's mother results in the whole family and friends charging after the individual. This is quite amusing to see that people are like "yeah the wife's awesome!" considering she's the assaulter (granted, OP's mom sounds like a bitch if even her own son said she deserved it). I think I'll pay a visit to Texas soon.

That's the worst when I hear these stories because that would leave you in the middle of both of them sometimes having to choose between them which isn't fair .

chrryblndchick 6

There is no middle between your spouse and your parents. You are on the side of the person you marry. You say vows to that person and they should come before everyone else, even your parents.

brocho 26

74, it is unfair to make one choose between their family and their spouse. I may get downvoted, but it should never be all about one person and I personally don't go for the "spouse is above all" stuff. I'm not saying that if OP's mother is extremely rude that she wouldn't deserve it, but as much as I love my boyfriend, if he told me to disown my parents, he would be the first one to be kicked to the curb.

mds9986 24

Punching your mother in law in the face. It must have been a dream come true for her.

Your life could be a reality show now.

Sometimes a person's awful existence is a reason. i had an ex with a horrid grandmother who like breathed down my throat everytime i was near her. constantly making snide remarks about him finding a real relationship later on in life. I've never wanted to punch an elderly person so much. i didn't though. because i have respect and i didn't want his family to hate me.

24 went really deep... now I feel bad.

Good for her. I wish I could have punched my bitch of a mother in law in the face. Luckily she's a drunk and ruined her own life; never have to see her again thank god.