By prin - 05/09/2009 06:30 - United States

Today, someone asked my fiancée and I how we met. She said, "Well, it was just supposed to be a one night stand!" and laughed, right as I was about to take her hand and say, "It was love at first sight!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 579
You deserved it 5 811

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OhhxGoshhxAri 0

Well, she's marrying you, right?

Comments

eeee93757 0

You're probably rich (or going to be rich) and successful (or going to be). GET. A. PRE NUP!

Please note that fact that you noted she *laughed* when she said it. She. Was. Joking.

IOwnedYou 0

Who gives a shit? You're getting married.

OH WOW #77 that was like really funny. Love at first night. Ha I like that 1. And for the OP who cares, I don't know how this is an FML.

It's highly unlikely that two people would be thinking the same thing about each other when they first meet. What's important is your relationship NOW.

agreed!! :) i think this is a sad but funny FML if that makes sense. If it was supposed to be a one night stand, well look where it got you both! And as much as strongly believe in love (as chemical but also more than), i think love at first sight is kind of off..i'm sure you were attracted to her, maybe not even in just a physical level, but whether its love?? it can only manifest itself a little while after chemicals or not.

love at first sight = lust. Well generally. Sorry about that though OP, that had to be a little awkward.

"Love at first sight" is BS, and usually lust (which is what a one-night-stand is). So, your fiancée and you were actually in agreement... YDI.

Get your act together man. If you stay a wuss like this, you lose.

TrentHawkins 0

You should be elated; she recognised you first, anf foremost as a sexual being... Life is good.