By Anonymous - 14/07/2013 04:13 - Canada - Sault Sainte Marie

Today, some guys were doing construction on my house, when one of them came over and started asking me about my "hot sister". That "sister" is my 13-year-old daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 073
You deserved it 4 427

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well... At least it means you look young!

Or it means your daughter looks older, is 'well-developed' or dresses inappropriately, or the guy has bad judgement... let's not jump to conclusions too quickly.... oh wait, this is FML, it's what people do here.

Comments

well that's both awkward and creepy

You should find a way to knock them off your house. Bonus points if you wait until they're on the roof...

BuckNekkid 22

ok op mom/dad...how do you allow her to dress? she is just 13

Don't tell daddy, or you'll have a murder to deal with!

I know if that happened to my daughter my fiance would be out there with a knife cuttin dicks off.

Time to talk to his boss and hopefully replace him.

To be fair, I look the same now at 29 as I did at 13. I hit 5'8 and got my boobs at that age and then nothing changed, so it's possible he really has no idea how old she is. I had to deal with the same kind of problems when I started working at fifteen, because a lot of my male customers assumed I was much older than I really was.

great response, I'm sure it was an honest mistake on their part.

And if it's not an innocent mistake, THEN you can pop him one in the nose. XD But some people do truly look older (or younger) than they really are. Like I said, at 13 I looked perfectly legal, and at 29 I get carded for anything you need to be over 18 to buy.

well if it were a normal person - end of convo with a disgusted feeling inside.