By eyelashess - 29/06/2011 04:10 - United States

Today, our carbon monoxide detector started beeping. My mom started freaking out and made me go stand outside so I "don't die". I stood outside for 20 minutes, it was raining and it turned out that the detector was just low on battery. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 225
You deserved it 4 386

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bigmanj28 0

why did she stay inside if she was like "your gonna diee" ...

Comments

Kenya72083 0
TaylorTotsYumm 10

Was it really too painful to type out those two extra letters? Were your little fingers too tired?

mismonroe 0

20 minutes? Your dad must have been home also.

cptmorgan6 8

Always thinking on the dirty side, mismonroe. I like.

Sorry my iPod went crazy on me. what I meant to say was At least she cares about you.

heartbrakej 0

I farted in your house, thanks.

leemurcat 5

I'm sure she believed that there was a legitimate threat and wanted you to be safe. You're lucky you have a mother who cares about you.

yeah, battery low or not you always have to be safe with that.. I know a couple who died from that.

it's sweet that ur mum didn't want you to die, but FYL for having to stand in the rain for nothing.

it was only 20 minutes and she could've just stood under a tree for cover. I personally would way rather stay under a tree for a WHOLE WHOPPING 20 MINUTES than stay inside to slowly die from a deadly gas.

I'm a firefighter. we tell people to change the batteries in you smoke detectors and you carbon monoxide detectors when the time changes from daylight savings. See it's easier to remember.

fijianchick 0

your mommy was looking out for you