By Limalia - 24/01/2011 21:00 - Switzerland

Spicy
Today, one week after my girlfriend berated me for not being invested enough in our relationship, I proposed to her. Her answer? "I meant give me an orgasm, not a ring!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 327
You deserved it 10 632

Same thing different taste

Comments

Maybe u should try giving her an ******.... I'm just sayin. :/

razeleet 0

Maybe shes to busy bitching about him not being invested enough to notice that hes trying to get into her pants? Therefore, YDI it for dating a bitch, but also FYL for wasting your money on the bitch. Oh wait, nope you still deserve it.

IHeartJimi02 0

If she is faking it and not telling him that he isn't satisfying her then f his life. if she is telling him and he still isn't succeeding then he deserves it.

zivlaks 0

she likes twilight, her hobbies include being awesome and. ...wait what? srysly lame.

clarissa_Gyall 0

#58 I have to agree with you!. TRUE DAT!!

CrzyBitz 0

comment 4 ... apparently not!! lol!! if she was getting good she wouldn't have left him. read some books watch some **** something.

... I'm just going to take a guess here that you're under 16. **** isn't real, it never is and never will be. the girls in said **** are actresses, they act like they're having orgasms, but most of the time, they don't.

u can tell when it's real though. on a side note I have a **** addiction so I know my shit.

nybsucubos 5

At least she wasn't one of those crazy "MARRY ME YOU ****** OR I WILL INSERT MY STILETTO HEELS INTO YOUR ARSE" bitches.

minktheshrink 0

OP deserves it for not being able to please a woman! If you would have been able to give it to her right she wouldn't have asked and you wouldn't have wasted your money since she obviously doesn't want that right now.

Indeed. Your girlfriend is complaining about the relationship, why, OP, did you think that it would then be the right time to propose? YDI. And if you are a selfish lover who doesn't put effort to make sex joyable for your girlfriend, you deserve a double YDI.

well she seems nice...shes a keeper!!

Ninjafriends 1

She didn't want you to buy her a ring, she wanted you to buy her a vibrator.

mintcar 9

Is that the /only/ reason why you proposed to her?