By athletiks - 26/03/2014 22:39 - United States - Pullman

Today, someone on Instagram posted a picture of himself with gym lifting straps around his neck. I commented "autoerotic asphyxiation" and now a 250-pound bodybuilder wants to kill me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 996
You deserved it 40 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk keyboard warrior.

Comments

Especially to people twice your size.

Well obviously he doesn't have sense of humour, it was simply a friendly joke that resulted, sadly, in him over reacting.

It was clearly a joke. Some people take everything too seriously these days.

Isn't this something we all learned in high school? If you're gonna make fun of someone you barely know you better be able to A) outrun them B) whoop them. That and we all know roids are as common as protein shakes in bodybuilding, not really a good group of people to be making fun of.

friendly jokes are between friends. wise ass remarks on the internet are from dick trolls who make the internet more annoying

ExiledRemixx 13

Don't judge a book by its cover. He may be big but he can be a total wuss and can't fight. Iv met people 3 times bigger then me and I can whoop them.

Octwo 16

58 - Did you actually whoop them, or is this just an attempt to toughen yourself up on the Internet?

Shrouds 14

I know that after I'm done at the gym I don't have enough oxygen in my brain to understand jokes. I'd want to kill you too.

pfft that guy needs to lower his ego. who would wanna be that big anyway? compensating much. I hate gym douchebags.

Is rather be over muscled than fat or twiggy. Don't hate on people who want their body to look a certain way, and take the time and effort to make it that way. You're the douchebag here.

Dswank620 18

@78- "Gym douchebags"? what makes somebody a douchebag for wanting to look good, I started working out because I was tired of being so scrawny and I wasnt comfortable with who I was, dont judge a book by its cover

He probably does static workouts, just make sure you're good at cardio and can climb.

He is upset you discovered his secret.

His secret he released publicly without even noticing haha. Stereotypical gym idiot 101

ThomasBombadil 31

Exactly what I thought. Didn't Shakespear say something about protesting too loudly?

And now he's even more furious that you posted it here, mocking him.

What you said before you edited was much better.

Thanks for your opinion ;) #11. Will think again from now on before editing my posts. Cheers!

"Maybe it's time to hide behind the invisible walls of the internet."

I like your original comment more #3 xD

Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk keyboard warrior.

Autoerotic asphyxiation isn't something I'd consider an insult. Obviously the bodybuilder is insecure.

Dawnstempest 17

Then he'ill just topple over like an upside down bowling pin if he tries to run anywhere. If he did, I think you're safe OP.

xivoricbutterfly 25

Hopefully the bodybuilder doesn't know where op lives. Lock your doors and chain your windows just in case.

As if a few measly locks and chains are gonna keep out a 250 pound steroid abusing bodybuilder who's into autoerotic asphyxiation, 23. YDI, OP. :)

10/10 gave this a thumbs up because of your profile picture.

The profile is a man. See the blue around the picture.

nmw404 6

Guess you'll get to see if you enjoy it yourself. Be sure to post it for comment!

Cocoapelli 23

Sounds like a -pressing- matter, but I'm sure you'll -work it out- before he crushes you.

Some people are all bark and no bite. You and maybe him are great examples. Be smarter next time