By Tey - 22/12/2011 00:07 - United States

Today, on my first day of work, I got fired after 45 minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 910
You deserved it 17 844

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dang, what did you do? Flash your ass on the TV screens via a video camera? Or was that me? Hm...

desireev 17

That is just terrible OP! Keep trying and you'll find a good, long-lasting job that you will love! Just remember.. Good things come to those who wait.. Merry Christmas! :)

Comments

He masturbated on the boss. Simple answers for simpletons...

FYLDeep 25

I hate it when FMLs don't explain what happened.

Well that makes room for some interesting theories as to why the FML took place. Who says assuming is always bad?

I do, only when that assumption is ******* stupid it makes an ass out of you. Otherwise, go ahead.

FYLDeep 25

I can't decide whether or not the OP deserved it on pure speculation.

This is one of the FMLs where the op really needs to comment (If only to save their own reputation).

I think anyone who gets fired after only 45 minutes would have to deserve it.

It does seem a tad vague (my spelling sucks but you get the jist). Im wondering if there was a mistake in hireing op or if it was the ops fault. So i cannot discern whether or not the op deserves it or just has a shitty life

Honestly need more info... Was boss trolling or cereal? What did (or didn't) you do? Maybe you just got badly trolled and didn't realize it... Happened to me on my first day.

nessaface25 14

How the heck is that even possible..?

do you still get paid for those 45 min?

Here's a buck fifty for your hard work here is what I would imagine the boss saying

logan1819 4

That happened to me once but it was at the end of the day I know how you feel

Did they get your drug test back or your criminal background check?

The boss caught you jerking a quick one out of the park huh??