By Pouya - 18/12/2010 06:03 - United States

Today, it was my first day as a promoted manager. I got fired for being late. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 771
You deserved it 42 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ideasrule 13

Don't know what I think about this, but if it were my first day as promoted manager, I'd try to impress people as much as possible.

kellanlvr 1

that's why you shouldn't be tardy -___-

Comments

ideasrule 13

Don't know what I think about this, but if it were my first day as promoted manager, I'd try to impress people as much as possible.

Yeah, I agree with #1. OP - You should have at least tried to be on time... or even early. Idiot.

VolcomTL 0

A valuable lesson has been learned. Go die; if your manager you'd think you had the responsibility to not be late.

Don't assume it was their fault. They might have had a legitimate delay.

Usually when an OP feels he/she has a legitimate excuse, he/she includes it in the post. If OP had strived to be early, he/she probably would've been on time in spite of delays.

iTaylor 0

I reckon op impressed people (bosses) as mach as possible...

ThoraxeTheImpale_fml 0
kellanlvr 1

that's why you shouldn't be tardy -___-

I don't feel tardy.. IM HOT FOR TEACHER! nvm, you wouldn't get it

I should report you. You're insulting mentally challenged people with the word tardy.

Fragmonto 5
turfvirtuoso 0

it's called a watch and discipline go get a pair

FFML_314 11

Way to show your dedication, OP. Better luck next time.

obviously you did not give a shit about the job.

wow...smart move there op, although I'm sure they wouldn't fire you for just being late once

Maybe not. OP was promoted so he/she possibly had a prior attendance record with the company and was already one lateness away from termination.

lilgirly89102 0

have to let go of the bad examples? haha

squirell_AIDS69 0