By Anthony - 14/04/2016 23:15 - France

Spicy
Today, on a train, a little boy and girl come up to me and ask how babies are made. Already pretty uncomfortable with their question, their mother suddenly appears and says, "Go on, tell them!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 032
You deserved it 103

Top comments

andrmac 25

You should have made up something ludicrous and left if to mom to clean up after.

I_Am_Melanie 15

Don't lie to them. Tell them all about sex. See what that mom says now.

Comments

ber4fun 23

A job that particular mother will probably avoid doing..

If I were in that situation I would've said "ok." And then "When a man and woman get very aroused they can get together and do something called f***ing. When they f*** a man puts his penis in a girls ****** and they move around a lot until one or both achieves ******. The man ejaculates sperm and if it gets into a woman's egg and if that egg attaches to a uteran wall then a baby starts forming(Etcetc)" Basically I'd be as graphic as possible because the woman only did it to herself. And if she complained, I'd ask her why she wanted some random stranger to teach her kids if she didn't like the way they would explain it.

I manage a pet store, and occasionally have kids ask either how I know the animal is a boy, or what those things are hanging on their rear. I usually look at the parents, figuring this is their kid, it's their job to explain that. Most just shrug their shoulders or wave their hand for me to explain.

I would have been so angry - she has no right to put that on you! I think I would refuse to answer and tell her to answer. Sounds to me like she might have told the kids to ask too, possibly.

What kind of mother makes their children ask complete strangers where babies come from? Sounds like this woman shouldn't be a parent. I hope you didn't tell them, but instead told their mother that it's her responsibility to teach them. But honestly, just because you have the ability to make children doesn't mean that you should if you're not ready for the responsibilities that parenthood requires.

Man, some parents will do anything to get out of the Sex Talk!

Go in to nauseating detail. Make her regret not living up to her maternal role!

Well? did you or did you not tell them?