By Anthony - 14/04/2016 23:15 - France

Spicy
Today, on a train, a little boy and girl come up to me and ask how babies are made. Already pretty uncomfortable with their question, their mother suddenly appears and says, "Go on, tell them!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 032
You deserved it 103

Top comments

andrmac 25

You should have made up something ludicrous and left if to mom to clean up after.

I_Am_Melanie 15

Don't lie to them. Tell them all about sex. See what that mom says now.

Comments

"You see kids, babies are made when mommies and daddies don't love their other children enough, so God gives them a new one. Make sure your mommy always loves you enough- if she gets fat in the tummy, you can tell it's because she hates you."

pacman490 21

Tell them EVERYTHING, the mom will never see it coming.

I'd probably have told her to screw off and tell them herself, since the next person she tells them to ask might decide to demonstrate instead.

Should have started with " well kids when a man is married to a woman like your mom here, he has what's called a side piece and they get drunk and......."

That's one way to get "the talk" done.

What the hell? The illustration for this is pretty much ****.

I always found that kind of reaction stupid, if a little boy asks what's between his legs or what's between the dog's paws, it's okay to say "it's a penis and a pair of testicles, those are very private parts of you. Every boy has these." "Animals don't have that sense of privacy about their body." Rather than leaving a kid with something that sounds like a bad thing attached to him. Since you act so weird about it. Leaving a stranger explain that is so irresponsible, parents nowadays are such a bunch of sissies, my mother explained everything to us when we asked, and guess what ? We didn't turn out to be drug dealers or prostitutes. When she told me what was a pedophile and why i couldn't talk to strangers at age 7 i laughed because she said "******" and in the end i did what she told me to. A kid is a young human being, it needs to learn, it won't explode if it hears the word "******" or "penis" and it won't die if you explain those are organs. They're innocent, if you explain things right and tell them why it's private and why a kid can't do that or talk about it to strangers they will probably just say "eww" and leave it at that. And if you think you "don't have time for that" you shouldn't have kids. Kids take time if you want to raise them right.

Seriously... just tell the kids "that is a great question! However, it is for family like mom or dad... not a stranger or friend" and pass it off to the parent. I work with kids with disabilities, and most of the time I pass off things like that to the parents so they can explain it to them. Encourage questions, but direct the kids to the proper authority on the topic.