By Anthony - 14/04/2016 23:15 - France

Spicy
Today, on a train, a little boy and girl come up to me and ask how babies are made. Already pretty uncomfortable with their question, their mother suddenly appears and says, "Go on, tell them!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 032
You deserved it 103

Top comments

andrmac 25

You should have made up something ludicrous and left if to mom to clean up after.

I_Am_Melanie 15

Don't lie to them. Tell them all about sex. See what that mom says now.

Comments

should of said, you can watch your mum and I tonight if you'd like.

"When grown-ups love each other very very much..."

ulissey_fml 22

I can figure OP's embarrassment. Being French, he'd have no trouble with the birds, but just how many bises does it take ? ( I swear I'm getting good at this bilingual double-deckered pun fun ! )

You should have gone hella graphic. Like give a descriptive image of everything.

I'm glad this never happened to me, for I'm more of a hands on learner.

Should have shouted "by *******!" So that they can learn a new word

Your mum can explain to you what it means.

You should have told them to see how the mom reacted

"When mommy and daddy got drunk they had sex and made a mistake. That mistake was you." Bet their mom would regret making a stranger explain it after that. Smh

Nah that's too hurtful to the innocent kids.

BloodyGlass 10

"Well, to make a baby, first you need to put a penis into a ******." Usually by then, the rude parent has drug their crotchdroppings away and the kids are asking what a penis and a ****** are. Don't ask me questions that are none of your business, I won't give your kid all of the details. X)

Derogatory term for children, used almost exclusively by the type of person who refers to heterosexual women (with contempt!) as "breeders".