By I_dislike_Twilight - 08/09/2011 12:52 - United States

Today, my wife showed me what was missing in our marriage with a Twilight video montage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 391
You deserved it 4 700

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Egnar 19

Give her what she wants. Start acting emotionless, leave bite marks on her neck and constantly tell her how you guys can no longer be together because your extended family wants you killed. Oh and don't forgot the constant whining and being annoying. If you want to be bold you can also remind her anytime she wants to have sex that blood no longer flows through your body so you're unable to get it up and please her.

Comments

I know what's missing in your marriage: A woman with good taste.

jaredofmo 22

Here you go: "At least our love isn't fictional."

So.... your missing a sparkling gay guy? o.o

thatEMOkid112233 1

So your wife basically wants you to be a possessive 117-year old virgin stalker with ED? Sounds like a winner. Twilight is to literacy what cheeze-whiz is to food. I cannot fathom a world where girls, and I use the term pointedly, fantasize about males who exhibit behaviors that we in the real world would call stalkers.

pottymouthpanda 0

sprinkle on sum glitter & sparkle (:

is your wife legally old enough to be married? she sounds like one of my 13 yr old daughters friends! maybe you should sit her down with your own montage from Playboy and advise her of what YOU think is missing in your marriage?