By I_dislike_Twilight - 08/09/2011 12:52 - United States

Today, my wife showed me what was missing in our marriage with a Twilight video montage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 391
You deserved it 4 700

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Egnar 19

Give her what she wants. Start acting emotionless, leave bite marks on her neck and constantly tell her how you guys can no longer be together because your extended family wants you killed. Oh and don't forgot the constant whining and being annoying. If you want to be bold you can also remind her anytime she wants to have sex that blood no longer flows through your body so you're unable to get it up and please her.

Comments

leadman1989 15

On day when she comes home have a trail of pink and white rose petals leading to your bed room with the door slightly ajar. Leave THE largest wild wolf you can find on your bed. Ops wife - Dreams do come true. :O

So, your wife wants you to be gay? Sounds like she's just wanting to get rid of you.

seabass17 0
Crea8urWorld 5

watch out. my sister in law left my brother bc she wanted him to be more like Edward. crazy

She does know that Edward is a creepy abusive stalker right?

So I figured out what's missing from your marriage. Your wife's brain.

good.apperently she wants you to necome gay like edward. watch it over & over again.

Mipz 2

Now, teenagers being obsessed with Twilight, but what's with all the "adult" women? That book wasn't even well written.

PrimeStarscream 30

As a woman, I'd just like to reassure you that there are still women in the world who don't want to bone a glittering corpse. I'm one of them.

Invierno 10

Girls, please. Real women don't seek glittering dead guys as potential suitors.

Show her what's missing from her marriage by leaving her.

jerico616 14

If she's watched Twilight enough to be able to put a montage together, you are WAY better off without her and need to leave NOW!!!