By ouharguohargssdf - 28/09/2013 21:01 - United States - Fort Wayne

Today, my wife made me go with her to dinner with her parents, despite their long-standing hatred of me. Later on, my mother-in-law muttered to me, "I made yours special for ya", smirked, then made a show of scratching at her butt-crack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 443
You deserved it 2 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do the same but make a show of scratching your balls next time.

Comments

BriCx 8

If you have kids it sounds like they are more mature than their grandparents. That's pretty freakin sad.

That sounds kind of..... Shitty No? I'll show myself out

You must be new here, or else you would have known that shitty is on the top of the banned puns list.

threer 30

Y'know , at first it was funny when you pretend like you finally understand that your pun sucks ass.. But now you're all being unoriginal little bitches and stealing other peoples shit. Stop ******* ruining shit and making jokes FML-mainstream, you ******* bitch-ass dicks.

Donnakar 20

Talk about monster in law sorry OP

So the food was crack??? No, too much??? I walk myself out

threer 30

Y'know , at first it was funny when you pretend like you finally understand that your pun sucks ass.. But now you're all being unoriginal little bitches and stealing other peoples shit. Stop ******* ruining shit and making jokes FML-mainstream, you ******* bitch-ass dicks. (Repost because even this proves my point)

When she's not looking or if she gets up by chance switch plates! Otherwise that's pretty disgusting you know, what she's implying, don't eat that crap if you don't have to Op!!

Wizardo 33

"Right back at ya" replied OP, as he nonchalantly dribbled into the wicked witches food...

Time to excuse yourself to her bathroom and pee on her toothbrush!

Or maybe take her toothbrush and scratch with it your butt-crack... haha

You should have just started to make sexual innuendo moves on your wife to get back at them

It's all about sharing trust. Show them you let them into your inner circle by smacking your wife on the ass and jiggling her **** every chance you get! Go into detail about your new hobby creating amateur sex tapes of you banging their daughter every night with kinky bondage toys. Surely they'll be honored by the trust you've placed in them. It'll be a bonding event for the family!

Just be super nice to her, never let her know she is getting to you. It used to drive my ex's mom crazy.