By sexisdead - 31/07/2016 17:16

Today, my wife discovered Cosmopolitan magazine, and now only wants to have sex if I agree to try some of their sex tips. I fear for my genitals. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 992
You deserved it 1 871

Same thing different taste

Top comments

As a woman who doesn't read Cosmopolitan, I have to ask: what on earth do they give as sex tips that you need to have this fear?

Let's be honest OP, this could be worse..

Comments

tbrill 15

As a somewhat avid reader of Cosmo, most of the tips aren't all that scary / terrifying. At worst some are a little weird or cringy at times, but not really a straight up danger to anyone that should be willing to try them out. However, maybe you could take this as an opportunity to spice up your sex life together. Compromise a little and be willing to try some new things (feel free to get involved and help pick and chose what you're trying / offer critiques and ways to change things up if a certain act seems too daunting - you guys are married after all! Commutation is key!) I'm sure your wife would be pleased to see you're excited and getting involved! Overall this could be a really fun (or just funny) opportunity for the both of you together! Take advantage of it! Happy times OP - hope everything works out!

This probably shouldn't be an FML. I'd say congratulations and good luck. But then again, I read Cosmo. There actually are some really good tips in there. Several of which drive my husband wild. Some are pretty impractical, I'll admit. But communication is key. Read it together. My husband reads it sometimes. He'll suggest a few things. Cosmo, done right, really can spice things up.

As long as you discuss the things before she tries them, you should be fine. There's some outlandish shit in those mags but some of it is actually pretty enjoyable, good luck OP

jcash52426 5

Wouldn't some up those tips spice up the relationship. Don't do anything your uncomfortable doing. But talking about doing different things in bed might be good.

That's probably her not-so-subtle way of telling you that she's unsatisfied with your sex life.

I love Maxim. I'd choose that over Cosmopolitan any day. BUT Maxim was better during the time where you could stack your issues in order and the spines showed a pic of a woman.

Aaaahhhh the ol Cosmo.....this is where I learned what a diesel dick was. For all of you that missed that issue, a diesel dick is a condition (probably known better these days by erectile dysfunction) a man who is a trucker by profession gets when he sits in the same spot for long periods of time. He now has a hard time getting an erection also known as d.d.

OP .... Wtf is your problem with that? Evidently you haven't been man enough to step up before she read Cosmo, and now you're wussing out after? Step up man!!!

time to set up a safe word maybe they mentioned 50 shades of grey

just be careful, we don't want you to break a hip.