By Anonymous - 30/08/2013 21:05 - United States - Utica

Today, my wife appropriated our savings to finance her crazy, midlife crisis idea of designing and marketing Cheez Whiz dildos. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 678
You deserved it 3 459

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Schizomaniac 24

No funny/clever comment this time. This is just ****** up. Your wife needs help.

Come on, OP. Let your wife follow her cheesy dreams. There must be lots of cheese lovers who love cheese so much that they would date it and **** it.

Comments

Come on, OP. Let your wife follow her cheesy dreams. There must be lots of cheese lovers who love cheese so much that they would date it and **** it.

What's so genius about making a cheese whiz *****?

#1 this would be a dream come true for me. my two favorite things combined. no way this could go wrong

this shall cause the fry meme to become a lot more popular

nurchok 15

#14, the most genius part is that it's going to be edible...

Last time i checked, you don't date a *****.

But it's so cold-hearted to just **** it and leave it. You should at least take it dancing before.

Schizomaniac 24

No funny/clever comment this time. This is just ****** up. Your wife needs help.

K410 18

Ya talk about blowing away his money...

How exactly does one combine sprayable cheese product and plastic dicks?

When you cum Cheez Wiz shoot out the other end and into your mouth? ... A little too graphic?

Not graphic enough 18...what do you do if you have a miss fire and end up with Cheese Whiz in your eye?

Think South Park's rendition of Shake Weights, only a ***** and Cheez Whiz instead.

DKjazz 20

That's the magic of it, #3. That's why she has this potentially million dollar idea and you are left wondering how this idea would work ;-)

#20 I can think of worse things that can get in your eye...

Some of us dream of being doctors, others shoot to becoming a famous actor, and I guess a very small group want to design Cheez Whiz ******.

What's Cheez Whiz? Is that just a cheese flavored *****? Sounds kinky.

I was going to make some cheesy joke but...

WompWompWomp123 7
Spider_Web 11

I'm feta up with all these cheese puns. I think we cheddar stop

zwillyc 3

Lets Brie this nonsense to an end

She should expand the food product line to other condiments like whipped cream, chocolate syrup, caramel, ketchup. She could have it automatically dispense baby oil and spermicide too.

soldiat_fml 17

Not sure the spermicide and cheese would taste that great together.

I dont think spermicide could ever taste could no matter the flavors involved

Epikouros 31

I'm confused. If the spermicide works, you don't need the baby oil, do you?

why would she need spermicide for a *****?

I hear there's a great market for those currently, now is it the version that sprays the cheez wiz or simply tastes like it?

Squirrel1256 15

She could be on to something, OP, but just in case, maybe you should hide some of your money from her.

TheDrifter 23

Cheez whiz? She really couldn't come up with a better flavor to start with?