By Anonymous - 04/02/2016 22:19

Today, my wife and I were having sex when she suddenly stopped and said, "I just thought of a great lesson plan idea for my 3rd graders." This isn't the first time this has happened. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 267
You deserved it 2 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take some credit! You're pumping some good ideas into her ;)

She's just focusing on the boring stuff to last longer... That's how that works right? Right?

Comments

ezrajab 22

I sense a role play in your intimate future if that has t already happened nice OP

ouijacorn 9

Not gonna lie, my mind also tends to wander all over the place during sex, but I usually keep a lid on my ideas until after the fact.

amccaul1976 8

reminds me of Monty Python and the meaning of life. he's banging his wife if front of the class and yelling at his class to pay attention. sorry.

Teachers were made to teach. What'll ya do? Actually I have a recommendation. Next time you guys have sex, stop to talk about your work, just as a joke you two could share.

The real question is why is your wife thinking about 3rd graders while having sex.

She's thinking about her third graders at pretty inappropriate times

I don't much about your sex life but I assume that you guys have a regular position and there isn't much romance or adventure anymore. Maybe adding some of those things in would help solve this from happening AGAIN.

It's usually when I'm feeling calm and happy that I have my best ideas, a lot of the time my brain is filled with mundane rubbish and worries that get in the way. Maybe it's a good thing you're providing such a safe, inspiring environment for her!