By takeiteasy - 07/01/2009 03:58 - France

Today, my wife and I went to a wedding. At one in the morning, when the cheese was being served, we were starting to fall asleep at the table, so we went to our car to take a short nap. When we woke up it was 5am, and the party was over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 673
You deserved it 34 533

Same thing different taste

Top comments

seirously who has a wedding that late so i dont think it was your fault i would have did the same thing

#8 - The proper way to spell grammar is grammar.

Comments

@#13 You know how to spell? It doesn't seem like it. They were serving cheese. Haven't any of you had wine and cheese?

people other than Americans. in Europe parties last far into the night, and don't get me started on fiestas Mexicanos

ok, if u were tht annoyed why didnt u just leave??????????????????? secondly do u think tht ur life is all ****** up because u just missed a party???ftw

KingAdrock 16

"so we went to our car to take a short nap." Protip: If you stay up until the early morning hours and then go to sleep, it will never be a "short nap". You're lucky you woke up 4 hours later and not 8. Did you just expect to magically wake up 20 minutes later? YDI for not setting an alarm, a function that every modern cell phone on earth has.

Late night weddings are not uncommon in countries besides the U.S.

zephalis 0

@OP: I just want to know why it was necessary to tell us that you went to the car when the cheese was served. That was a random useless piece of information. It would be like telling us what music was playing, which doesn't make a difference. Unless of course you made the whole thing up and wanted it to sound credible by using details. Of course that would just mean that you watch way too much television.

I think the point of "the cheese was being served" is that the reception had JUST started and they were were serving appetizers. Therefore they missed the entire reception.

twilight fans but an all night party that's a good thing...Right?