Rain check?

By Anonymous - 22/07/2023 15:00

Today, I woke up a little after seven. I felt sick to my stomach because last night was my bachelor party and I drank more than I ever have before. I checked my phone, and I had received 42 missed calls. It was seven o'clock pm. Today was my wedding day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 207
You deserved it 1 952

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, this is 100% on you, my dude. Why would you plan your bachelor party the literal eve of your wedding? Failing that, why on earth would you overdrink knowing that you are spending a small fortune tomorrow so you absolutely need to be there and look halfway decent?

I have a feeling the wedding is never going to happen now. What were you thinking? YDI

Comments

Yeah, this is 100% on you, my dude. Why would you plan your bachelor party the literal eve of your wedding? Failing that, why on earth would you overdrink knowing that you are spending a small fortune tomorrow so you absolutely need to be there and look halfway decent?

I have a feeling the wedding is never going to happen now. What were you thinking? YDI

Headlock912 2

what an idiot 🤦🏻‍♂️ I’ll be surprised if you get a second chance…

You really need to slow down and lay off the booze. Maybe check into AA. Apologize to your (former) fiancé. That is not cool.

Blame it on the best man! He is supposed to be your wingman and get you across the threshold!

So, let me get this straight. Not only did it not occur to anyone that having a bachelor's the night before the wedding is a really shitty idea, but your friends (Especially your best man) never put a contingency plan in place in case you overslept. Then, when there was clearly an issue, nobody thought to come to your house and somehow find a way to wake you up (They should have broken a window if neccesary). Son, I don't know if you deserve a second chance but good luck anyway.

Lolamae 9

Your fiancée dodged a bullet. Now she is free of an irresponsible, rather stupid, self indulgent drunkard.

ydi for having the party the night before the wedding. who does that anymore. oh yeah, a stupid dumbass like you.

Disn’t anyone notice that a woman wrote that?