By Wyomingwannbe - 30/04/2016 11:25 - United States - Lawrence

Today, my wife and I are planning a simple team meal for our son's team. We're stuck on pulled pork or meatballs. I've told her I don't care. She's still indecisive. This has been going on for 2 days. We're now not talking, over meatballs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 117
You deserved it 2 309

Same thing different taste

Top comments

silvermoon5033 26

Why not half pulled pork and half meatballs? Problem solved.

You could have phrased your "I don't care" in a nicer way. That's the problem, not the choice of food.

Comments

So many problems are spawned from guys uttering the phrase "I don't care." Hopefully you can try and avoid that in the future and be a bit more interactive.

As a married woman I can tell you - Don't EVER tell your wife "I don't care" when asked your opinion OP. Poor choice of words, you could have said - I'm as undecided as you are Hun, let's make both or whatever is easiest. Offering to help doesn't hurt either. Good luck! I would just make both giving the kids a choice.

Just pick one. Dear lord, how hard is that? After the first five minutes, you should have said, "okay, let's just go with" whichever one and be done with it. If someone asks for your opinion, "I don't care" is a terrible answer. This has nothing to do with being married or pleasing your wife, it's about being considerate of the other person. You are NOT being considerate.

Not to mention the kids. This is for the kids. Maybe that's what made her more upset. Saying " I don't care" about something for the kids. Cook dinner for her and hopefully you guys make up.

Ruskiy_Cherep 18

Pulled pork sounds better

turdwrangler 18

Just pull your pork out and go meatballs deep. I could do better, but it's to early for me. In all honesty I think pulled pork is more versatile, you could do a sandwich or do it over rice or just plain.

jlujan00_fml 9

The right answer is always pulled pork

Umm pulled pork obviously! Meatballs are an appetizer Just have both

Just ask your son what he wants, problem solved.

TessTickles 8

That's when I would just go by Little Ceasars and puck up a bunch of pizzas and call it done. lol

I do agree she took it badly but sometimes women just need an answer so they feel better about the decision. she doesn't want to feel like she is making the wrong one even though it may seem like a small matter.