By Anonymous - 17/09/2012 16:05 - France

Today, my teacher told me that she couldn't find my hand-written essay on the Renaissance, and that I have to re-do it all by tomorrow. I later saw my essay on her desk, covered in a massive coffee stain that made virtually everything unreadable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 315
You deserved it 1 968

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Spill coffee on your grade sheet and demand she redo it all

FMLshark 12

The fact she's giving you one day to re-do an essay SHE lost is already showing how "great" of a teacher she is, which doesn't really make the next bit surprising. Had she actually lost the paper, she should at least give you more time to re-write it. FYL, OP.

Comments

Complain to the head/dean, and give them the option of giving you an A+, or say you'll report the school.

But before you bring it up to her try and subtly take a picture of it on your phone! That way if she responds like a dick and you have to take it to the principle you have proof in case she tries to get rid of the evidence! ...hey, nothing would surprise me these days.

Wow. I read earlier how someone grading papers spilled coffee over one student's test rendering it unreadable so it would need to be retaken. Talk about a coincidence. This sounds like something you should tell the principal. That teacher is lying to you and being unfair.

kristina1124 3

I would def tell her u seen the paper and tell her your not gonna redo it and that u deserve ur grade for it or ur gonna get her in trouble. I was always a bitch like that in school to my teachers and it worked. :)

Worked for what, completely failing English classes?

Who the hell hand writes an essay now days? WTF!

B3Y0ND 3

I swear to God if I see any more of these "who handwrites their essays nowadays?" posts...

Who hand writes essays? Ever heard of a computer?

B3Y0ND 3
lovelyspyder 7

Comment deleted because it was meant as a reply.

amerikaninfidel 2

Can you not just re-print it out?

5280420 13

You should have called her out right there! Wussy!