By why mom - 02/08/2016 23:52

Today, my straight, white, Christian stepmother greeted my black friend with, "Hey my n****a!" He hasn't talked to me since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 432
You deserved it 1 384

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your stepmother went black, she will never go back

MetalxSoldier 26

File and if that person is really your friend then he would understand that it's your stepmom that is the rude one not you. Hopefully you can have a talk with your stepmother so she understands what she did and helps you mend your friendship.

Comments

what an ignorant bitch. maybe msg him and apologise, and explain that although she has these horrible views, you don't (which you mustn't, as you wouldn't have made this fml if it didn't shock and upset you) good luck and I hope your friend talks to you and you can work this out. using racial slurs is unforgivable but I hope your friend realises that you had nothing to do with what your stepmother said.

Nothing is "unforgivable" and especially not name calling. Grow up. Was it wrong, sure, but unforgivable? No.

#15 How about you man up and quit being offended over petty shit?

jcash52426 5

That's messed up but your step mom is funny

I'd ******* slap her. That is a horrible thing to say. But why is your friend not talking to YOU?

well thats extremely awkward just be lucky shes not related to you and just your stepmother

I'd be so embarrassed to be her stepson myself.

the_boyo_cgw 10

being straight or christian is really irrelevant in this instance

JillianJuneBug 39

What does being straight and Christian have to do with this? If she were gay and a Buddhist then it would still be totally unnecessary. Go back to Tumblr with that stuff

smarterthanyou804 5

I'm as white as they come and say n***a all the time even around my black friends. There's nothing rude or disrespectful about it. It's all about context. Look at all these perpetually offended SJW's here degrading her simply for being awkward. Grow up and quit being *******.

Time to distance yourself from your step-mom and have a real talk with your friend. If he's really you're friend he'll understand.