By Anonymous - 27/06/2014 21:15 - Canada - London

Today, my son got a beating. Apparently, he went to a club, waited until he saw a couple of girls pulling a duckface for a photo, then rushed over and threw pieces of bread at them. Their boyfriends, not too surprisingly, didn't appreciate this. I had to drive the idiot home from the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 978
You deserved it 6 984

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should be proud, at least he's emotionally intelligent.

DarkSmoke591 21

Comments

He was just joking around those girls took it to far

cryssycakesx3 22

while hilarious, it's never OK to have things thrown at you.

bread is soft, I dont think that it would have hurt them in any way. I dont think its ever okay to beat someone at all, let alone to the point where they need medical attention.

Axel5238 29

If it was one of his friends he did it to that'd be one thing, but he did it to some random person in the bar and they were all probably drinking if not drunk. Whether or not someone would take it from some random weirdo in good humor is a big what if. One big thing with comedy is knowing your audience. Funny as it may have been, harmless yes, but It had bad idea written all over it.

I would assume that anyone taking photos with the "duck face" would have a sense of humour. I wouldn't say that the duck face is used in all serious photos, more so for the silly photos. Either way, fair enough if the boyfriends deemed it appropriate to have a word to this guy, but to get together to beat up one guy... for some reason I feel as if thats crossing a line.

I'd be okay with paper bills thrown at me but maybe I'm just a different kind of person

The original duck faces isn't ment to be silly. Some people still do it, and look redicilous.

Actually, their boyfriends were the ones who took it too far, according to the FML

rachangie 19

That is the best thing I've ever heard! They should really have a better sense of humor about things, especially if they're going to make duck faces in public!

Hey... It was only right that he gave the ducks some bread...

Merylwen 24

Your son is hilarious. Be proud.

RusticChick 27

I don't see what he did wrong...

Axel5238 29

This is why you don't try stuff you see on the internet. I'm sure his friends convinced him it'd be funny and worth trying. Duck faces aren't cute, but your son deserved it. Sorry he can't separate what is funny online and why it doesn't carry over into real life. Hope it'll teach him a lesson.

Are you kidding? that would be amazingly funny in real life.

rocker_chick23 27

I would have been proud of my son if he did that and if I was one of the girls, I would laughed.