By Anonymous - 04/04/2009 02:55 - Canada

Today, my siblings came home for the weekend. At dinner, my dad started complaining at how one of my siblings had gotten fired, one was failing college, and the other was gay. He went on to say I was 17 and already had a bright future. I'm pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 925
You deserved it 61 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so then all his kids were epic fails? minus the gay one sinceIi'm not homophobic at all.

Comments

MiriamSingsLoud 0

#121, "alive" and "able to survive on one's own" are not the same thing. People who use dialysis, have a transplanted organ, etc. are alive. Read up on embryology and then try again.

SallyRagDoll 0

ROFL @ #63, you made my day!

12345e 0

Yeah, you're ******* 17 and having a baby and can't spell college -_____- FAIL.

woxy 0

hah, if you think your life is f-ed, imagine momentarily how your father feels!

Islander_fml 5

Wow, it just sucks all around. Except for the gay one. It sounds like he's the one with the bright future, since there's nothing wrong with being gay. But hey, you can give your baby up for adoption. Like Juno! Then you can have a bright future again. It's really not as bad as it seems at first. Just remember protection next time, okay?

@106 & 111: Not the OP ffs, #76. Way to read before commenting.

YDI for getting knocked up at 17. If you're mature enough to be having sex, you should be mature enough to do it responsibly. More like FYPL (your parents lives) for not having any kids they're proud of?

Comma_Sir 0

You missed spelt college haha

uberkrissy 0

Kill the baby dude. IDK, I'd be mad if I was a parent if you're paying good money and your kid is failing out of an expensive college. Gay, now that's just ****** up, love your kid!