By Anonymous - 04/04/2009 02:55 - Canada

Today, my siblings came home for the weekend. At dinner, my dad started complaining at how one of my siblings had gotten fired, one was failing college, and the other was gay. He went on to say I was 17 and already had a bright future. I'm pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 925
You deserved it 61 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so then all his kids were epic fails? minus the gay one sinceIi'm not homophobic at all.

Comments

Enjoy the rest of your miserably life with your miserable child :) Your gay brother sounds like the only one that stands a chance of escaping poverty and your failmily.

r_o_a_r 0

#76 , i also created an account because of your worthless comments. It has nothing to do with education, rather the fact that people type quickly and just want to get their thoughts out without the grammar nazi up their ass. now, if you already understood what the other people were saying, obviously, then why the hell do u have to make side comments calling everyone an idiot. #89 :) thanks for proving my point.

raginazn_67 0

FAAAAAAAALLLLLLCOOOON PUNCH!!!! prevents teen pregnancy =P

please tell me #86 was kindin!!!! is it possible to have such speech AND a brain? (yeah hes got one as hes alive :s) That reminds me the way to talk of my nephew who's 4y-o...

Also #82 thank you for being the physical embodyment of everything that is wrong with this world :) -You can't DECIDE to be gay or not. -Abortion isn't murder anymore than cracking open an egg is murder. It's great to know this is how christians are raising their kids today though, hopefully you'll all die out soon from self-imposed ignorance. If you have any questions please direct them to #76, to whom has my unending respect.

blacklagoon_fml 0

Haha the biggest FML is that she can't spell college right. And yeah agree with #92

I don't want to sound insensitive here, but I think you should have an abortion.

I agree with #6. Seems like there was already a problem before you got pregnant

@97: Most eggs you eat and are bought from stores are unfertilized. So... cracking open an egg wouldn't really be considered an abortion...