By DCarreon - 04/10/2012 07:13 - United States - Ceres

Today, my seemingly normal girlfriend decided to erase every girl's name out of my phone. Family and all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 317
You deserved it 3 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like an overly attached girlfriend song. Also, what is with all the jealous girlfriends lately?

She thought your aunt was trying to steal you ;)

Comments

perdix 29

Don't share with her that you are bi-curious or you'll have no contacts on your phone.

dancer4life143 13

If this is the first vary thing she's done (I'm assuming it is since you said "seemingly normal girlfriend", maybe one of her friends or family members just found out that their boyfriend was cheating on them and it freaked your girlfriend out? If she's never done anything like this before, there must be a reason why she started now. You should try talking to her about it before you decide if you want to break up with her(:

dancer4life143 13

Still not good enough excuse for doing what she did. OP, what she did should absolutely be a deal breaker. Please run far and fast while you can.

dancer4life143 13

I'm not saying it's an excuse, I'm just saying that if they had a good relationship before she started acting crazy, they shouldn't just throw it away now. If she continues to be a crazy, obsessive, jealous girlfriend, then that would be reason for him to dump her.

My friends crazy wife tried doing that but felt it was totally okay to keep her guy friends in her phone. I was not surprised when he called a few months later informing me he wanted a divorce. But he didn't divorce her and now he's extremely pussy whipped. So my advice is to first confront your girlfriend about it then dump her before she has possession of your balls.

Seems that you've already sticked your d*ck in crazy, so 1. FYL, 2. Good luck with that.

challan 19

Jealously destroys relationships. If you can't trust someone, get out of the relationship and if you don't realize that your partner will see the opposite sex every single day of their lives, then you are too immature and need to grow up.

Tookie22 5

Am I not famous enough to get in on the shenanigans? Darn.

obviousboy 8

Was there not just an FML a few days ago about a boyfriend deleting all boys numbers, worded the exact same way?

DylansMomma 9

Your comment : Jealousy is an ugly trait.